VIA Technical Has Compelling Reasons!
By: Natalie Viani, CEO
It’s a candidate’s market. Of course it is, and lucky you! At VIA, we have been placing .NET, Java, and PHP developers for the last decade, exclusively in San Diego!
What does that mean to you?
- We have the inside scoop to many of the hottest companies and projects in town as well as some of the newest start-ups and coolest VC funded companies in San Diego.
- Over 50% of our job orders at any given time are from managers that we have worked with or have known for an average of 6 years.
- We pick and choose our clients carefully. We don’t take any and all job orders. We do not represent companies that have bad reputations and don’t treat their employees well.
- What’s even better, we work only with companies in town where we have direct lines/communication; and most likely a great relationship with the hiring manager. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Our average ratio of submittals to placement is 3/1. We are not here to waste your time, the hiring managers time, or ours!
A few things you’re guaranteed to get from VIA:
- Honesty, professionalism, and a genuine desire to find you the right job at the right time.
- A dedicated and professional Technical Recruiter and Account Executive that will manage your search collectively. They will present the right opportunities to you, not “every” opportunity.
- Time spent up front to understand what you want (technology desired, location, salary, industry, culture, etc.) and will only run the right opportunities by you.
- Helpful Interview preparation and immediate feedback from the client. No waiting around wondering how your interview went. And feedback to help you in your next interview.
- Work on your behalf to get you a fair compensation package with all the desired “extras” you might want/need.
Did you know…
Over 50% of our placements are from candidates that we’ve known for several years? They are not from a first contact/phone call/meeting. We seek to first build the relationship, understand what you want, and when the timing is right, we will call you for that opportunity you’ve been seeking. So come meet our entire team today. We would love to have you stop in for a cup of coffee and conversation.
Call me at: 619.704.1400 or Email me at: email@example.com